Gifts to the University (or for memorial or annual gifts) may be partially or totally allocated to the Center for Social Concerns, whether sent directly to the Center or through the University's Development Office. Please indicate your intent by writing on the check, pledge form, or in an accompanying letter or phone call. If giving a gift online using a credit card, please indicate your intent to allocate your gift to the Center for Social Concerns by completing the Comment section of the on-line form.
Gifts to the Center do qualify toward fulfilling the minimum contribution limits for participation in the annual football ticket lottery, if received by December 31.
Current partial list of Center needs:
- Support for the Father Don McNeill Endowment Fund for Excellence in Service Learning honoring Center founder Father Don McNeill. This fund will assist, among other initiatives, in supporting seminars and pilot projects so often identified with Father Don's lifetime commitment "for a more just and humane world."
- Support for the annual operations of the Center.
- Alternative break seminar support for student scholarships and transportation.
- Community-based research and course development grants.
- Justice issues speaker support for prominent speaker travel and honoraria.
If you would like to assist with any of these needs, please contact Rev. Paul Kollman, C.S.C., or Jim Paladino at the Center for Social Concerns, or the Notre Dame Development Office at the numbers listed below.
1100 Grace Hall
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556